Friday, January 23, 2009

Ebiz.com

Hello!!!
This is for all those who are confused whether to join ebiz or not. Let me tell you, it is not as good as these peole tell you. I know, they must have told yo that you must ask about ebiz to those who have taken it. Then my answer is YES, I had registered via one of my so called "Freinds".
It looked very promising and motivating to me at that time. However, after taking that product and working with my uplines I realised that whatever was told to me by my uplines were actually their tactics to drag me into their dream of whopping "24LACS". If you don't trust me, have a look at this site.http://antiebizel.googlepages.com/

I worked with them for two days and I realised that they only want money. The process of teaching a poor person freely is just one of their tactics. They even forced me to bring my best friend into this business, even he was not interested. I immediately cancelled my registration and got refund. They took Rs1250 as service tax and returned the remaining money after 3 months.

I have realised that many people will come to fool us. But we must get practical that this easy-money-making plans only makes the owner rich. SO guys get practical before it too late..

0 comments:

Post a Comment